Friday, January 16, 2015

Captain America & Captain America II VHS (1979)

Acquiring a new dresser resulted in me having to rearrange the bedroom, thus moving my collection shelves to a new location. By doing so, it allowed me to dig into what I actually have piled under stacks of random crap. That's when I found these! Which I honestly I'd forgotten I had. A buddy of mine, Rob of Action Figure Informer, who's also toy collector, gave me a few bags full of comic book related VHS tapes, with these included, a while back. They're in excellent condition and just retro cool.

These are two Made-for-TV movies that were both released in 1979 and starring legendary 80's Italian Trash action star Reb Brown (Yor, Robowar, Strike Commando). There's so much to love about these films. The fact that his mask is really a motorcycle helmet, the insanely low-budget quality and the fact that none other than Christopher Lee co-star's in Part II: Death Too Soon.

Glad I found these! They look beautiful on my shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment