Friday, January 16, 2015

They Live Poster Print by Van Orton Design


I came across Van Orton Design recently on Instagram and instantly became a fan. These twin brothers from Italy are insanely talented design artists who take pop culture icons and well, anything pop culture related and turn them into semi-stained glass works of art. When I saw this fan art print for John Carpenter's They Live pop up on their Instagram page, I just knew I had to have it. 

All of their art and designs consist of neon inspired retro coolness, and they're doing phenomenal work with every new design they come out with.

21 X 28 inch print in a 24 X 36 standard wood and glass poster frame sitting on my fireplace mantel

While not all of their stuff is available as they often sell out, currently you can get this particular print from their Society 6 online webstore HERE in all sizes. I purchased one of the larger ones they have and let me tell you, it's fucking gorgeous. The online picture doesn't do it justice. It pops like you wouldn't believe and is currently the center focal point of my living room decor.


Check out their webstore HERE
Check out their Instagram page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment