Saturday, January 31, 2015

NECA to release "Dog Alien" from Alien 3 for their next 8 Bit Figure


I always wonder what NECA will choose next in their amazing line of 8 Bit figures. I mean, they constantly seem to surprise me over and over again with the characters they choose to represent in classic 8 Bit form.

To date they've knocked so many of these out of the park with such awesome detail that I've had no choice but to collect every single one. It's a hard life.

Next to ReAction, these are the figures that get me excited, and while I'm still waiting for their Rambo 8 Bit figure to come out, I'm especially excited about this one because if you follow my other site robotGEEK'S Cult Cinema, then you know I actually really enjoy this movie, while so many others love to hate on it.

This particular release seems to be something especially badass. Based off of the 1992 NES Nintendo game, this particular figure will have 30 (yes, you read that right) points of articulation, including an extendable mouth (yes!), and bendable tail. Plus, that packaging is oh so sexy, isn't it?




I was more than surprised to hear from a fellow blogger that they felt NECA is basically digging the bottom of the well now in what they choose as their next figure. I couldn't disagree more. Each new announcement only gets me more and more excited, and to date, I have not been disappointed in the least with their quality, and their choice in subject. Let's face it, the possibilities are just endless at this point. They've only begun to dip into that well, and we have years and years of possible badass figures to come our way in this 8 Bit line.

No comments:

Post a Comment