Thursday, January 29, 2015

Total Recall NES Nintendo Game


Total Recall: NES (1990)

I love doing random browsing on eBay and coming across things that you didn't even know existed, like Total Recall for the NES for example. I had no idea this was ever made into a video game, much less for the original Nintendo.

The little digging I did, it looks to be a really fun side-scroller game. I have yet to pop it in and give it a whirl, but I'm looking forward to it. I lucked out on this one. I had my eye on it for a while, but never wanted to pay more than $15 for it. I came across a seller who was offering it for $10.99 with free shipping, so I jumped on it. It comes complete, except for any advertisement it may have had when originally packaged for retail.                                                                                                                                   Update: I've since played this bad boy and all I can say is that it's 100% Badass. It really is so much better than I was expecting. It's got some decent 8-Bit graphics happening, with scenes from the movie being played out throughout each stage of the game. It's excellent side-scroller action and a total surprise. If you love retro games, I highly recommend picking this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment